- Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative functions i.e shorthand, typing, filing, office administration, setting up meetings, composing letters, dealing with telephone inquiries, making travel arrangements.
- Administrative functions may also include sorting and distributing mail, photocopying, filing, posting or proofing data, etc. for the Manager's section/department/division.
- Maintain calendar of events and arranges schedules and meetings for the Manager.
- Represent the Manager through routine correpondence, telephone calls & personal contact with clients, visitors and staff.
- Exercise considerable discretion and judgement on matters of confidential nature.
- Perform related duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): excellent interpersonal, excellent typing skills, excellent secretarial skills, proficient knoledge in office application system (eg.lotus notes, windows, Good Planning & Organizational skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non Executive specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Experience working in Legal/Firm Department.
- Full-Time positions available.