Manager, Corporate Risk Management & Performance Reporting
Corporate Planning and Strategy (CPS)
- To lead, manage and deliver an end to end/full spectrum corporate risk management program which meets the organization's business priorities and objectives and ensuring the framework and processes are in adherence to internationally recognized standards on risk management (ISO/AZ/NZ)
- To analyse and establish the business objectives, key priority areas, expected benefits and improvements for the corporate risk management program.
- To design, develop and implement the framework, systems, processes, policies, procedures, risk questionnaires and risk calculation formulas/models for risk identification, analysis, evaluation, treatment and monitor and reporting which delivers quality risk profiles, controls and strategies.
- To identify risk owners and establish risk registers.
- To facilitate and provide advisory services to divisions/ departments in risk identification and the development of risk management strategies and plans.
- To analyse, evaluate and identify all corporate, divisional and departmental risks and develop controls and risks mitigation strategies.
- To facilitate trainings to Management and staff on the risk management program to ensure clarity on respective responsibilities and organisation wide shared understanding of the corporate risk management program.
- To evaluate and identify top/key corporate strategic risks which impacts the business and the development of risk management controls, strategies and plans to manage and reduce the risks.
- To provide regular, accurate and high quality risk reports for the CEO and management.
- To carry out risk evaluation and recommended risk management strategies for key corporate strategies/plans/projects/proposals/partnerships.
- To carry out regular review, identify gaps and drive required remedial actions to ensure organizational compliance on risk management for audit requirements.
- To regularly monitor, analyse and report on the performance of our corporate strategies, initiatives and projects and identify gaps for resolutions to ensure accurate and timely key corporate progress information is available to the CEO and Management for strategic review, enhancements and decision making.
- To develop and execute a transparent performance monitoring framework and processes that promotes accountability.
- To provide accurate and timely performance reports to the CEO and Management.
- To support annual corporate business planning and strategy development activities undertaken by the Corporate planning and strategy department.
- To deliver key projects and assignments as assigned by the Head of Corporate Planning and Strategy.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in business, economics, commerce or its equivalent from a leading university.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in risk management in a lead/managerial position.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to secure buy-in from all levels.
- Strategic thinker, highly analytical, detailed oriented with flexible approach and focused on problem solving.
- Thrive under pressure, highly adaptable, enjoy problem solving and working in a dynamic work environment enjoy.
- Strong business acumen, results oriented, passion to excel, highly committed and ability to meet tight timelines.
- Excellent English business writing, communications and presentation skills is a pre-requisite.
« Back to Careers List