For more information, please contact us at
Tel: +603-2051 2223
Oil & Gas Consulting (OGC)
We help organizations adopt enabling technologies as a strategy to achieving business transformation. This keeps them profitable and ahead of competition..
iPerintis' Oil & Gas Consulting (OGC) typically provides the following services
- Business transformation through creating of a set of integrated architectures using industry best practices and models
- Integration of business with operational technologies for faster and smarter decision making
- Technology Strategy Development through the promotion of insight into how of "Smart Engineering" and productivity tools enable superior performance.
Integrated Architecture (iA)
Architecture of an organization consists of a set of blueprints that shows how it and its assets are structured into a coherent business model and how the people and processes that make up the enterprise are organized to perform a superior function.
iA seamlessly integrate all the different architectures in an organization. These linkages enable an organization to continually enhance business performance by identifying improvement opportunities and maximizing the value of technology.
OGC's principal consultants and TOGAF i.e The Open Group Architecture Framework certified architects are skilled in assisting organizations adopt best practices in integrated architectures. TOGAF architecture development methodology (ADM) is one of the frameworks for developing integrated architectures.
Some of the benefits of adopting an architecture lead approach to business transformation include:
- Enhanced enterprise information sharing
- Reduced information systems complexity
- Better alignment of business strategy and system development
- More efficient deployment of technology solutions
- Greater ability to set realistic goals
- Improved alignment of IT solutions with business strategy
- Reduced software and data redundancy
- Greater reliability at implementations & updates
- Reduced dependency on key resources
Technology Strategy Development
Technology Strategy Development covers business models, business strategy, growth opportunities, customer segments and relevant technology trends in smart engineering. This service provides our clients with access to highly experienced technologists who are experts in applying technology to achieve advanced business goals.
Smart engineering is about managing IT and OT(er whats OT?) as one integrated whole. The business is able to make smart decisions faster because it has access to up to date analysed information.
Two of the many benefits of developing a technology strategy roadmap are as follows -
- Guide business decision making to ensure the best technology investments for the business.
- Monitor performance and alignment of technology based assets with business needs to ensure sustained return on investment and achievement of KPIs